Tennis Facilities in Gainesville, FL
As an avid tennis player, I love to recommend to our short-term renters the fabulous tennis facilities in Gainesville, FL.
This website has a list of the courts and I'm also adding short reviews of where I have played.
The following is a highlighted list of facilities:
1. The 300 Club: nonmembers can pay a nominal fee to have access to their very well maintained clay and hard courts. For those who want lessons, they also have excellent coaches and clinics. A great bonus: the courts are shaded for quite a bit of the day due to large and beautiful trees surrounding the courts.
2. Haile Country Club: Also available to nonmembers for a small fee. Their clay courts are very well maintained.
3. Westside Park: Westside park has hard courts available to the public. Many of the courts have shade in the morning.
4. Jonesville Tennis Center: Jonesville Tennis Center has excellent clay courts and conveniently, you can sign up for the courts online: http://www.holdmycourt.com/reserve/jonesville
5. DB Racquet Club: DB has great clay courts and the courts can be reserved 24 hours in advance: http://dbtennis.com/about-db/amenities