Vacation Rentals- Corporate Housing- Short-term Rentals - Please call (352) 519-3994
My Blog

Attention Real Estate Professionals in Gainesville, FL

Hi Gainesville friends!

Could you please help me spread the word (by sharing on FB)- if you can please share with any real estate agents and brokers:

To Real Estate Professionals: If you have clients needing interim housing in Gainesville between closings/ moving, please give us a call or shoot us an e-mail. We have homes, condos, 1/1s, 2/1s, 2/2s/ 3/2s and even a 5 bedroom option. Our start dates are flexible, our minimum stay is only 2 nights, we are fully-furnished with cable, internet, wifi, etc... the longer the stay, the lower the nightly price. We'd love to help you!

All of our rentals have full kitchens, living areas, some have pool access, all great locations.

Thanks for spreading the word!

10 Comments to Attention Real Estate Professionals in Gainesville, FL:

Comments RSS
essay rush on Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:11 AM
This article is very attractive because I also love to seek knowledge about the electronics and this platform is best for it. Even this topic is amazing because I can’t understand the proper functionalities of “Conformal Dielectric”. So thanks for this article because it helped me a lot.
Reply to comment

best essay cheap on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:37 PM
Good information you have in here! My friends are actually looking for someplace to stay and I would definitely recommend this! It's really hard to find the perfect place to permanently stay and blogs like this really help a lot so good job on spreading the word! I will be looking for more updates here on your blog so if you would share more amazing information on your rentals then that would be greatly appreciated. I hope we can keep in touch!

cat tuong phu sinh o dau on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 9:47 AM
Reply to comment

estate agents e17 on Sunday, May 13, 2018 7:58 AM
After amassing significant property portfolios David and Glenn realised they were spending too much time managing the issues caused by sales and letting agents. All of the agents were using second-rate systems and had chaotic processes, which inevitably led to miscommunication and problems.
Reply to comment

MB6-894 braindumps on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:05 AM
Nice post, socogainesvillerentals site has been giving us interesting points with better test4acual.com. Really very impressive and interesting tips I ever seen here about helping your exam become certify from test4acual.com.
Reply to comment

olymptrade on Saturday, May 19, 2018 8:49 AM
Excellent Blog! I can't read articles online all the time, however I'm happy I did today. This is extremely elegantly composed and your focuses are very much communicated. Kindly, absolutely never quit composing.
Reply to comment

Real estate homes buyers in atlanta, ga on Saturday, May 19, 2018 6:01 PM
Are you wondering “How to sell a house fast”?. Selling your house as is? We specialize in quick sales, and we can show you how to sell your house fast, even if it doesnt fit our buying criteria. We pay cash for homes, regardless of condition.
Reply to comment

iq option on Monday, May 21, 2018 5:27 PM
On the off chance that you frame a multi-part LLC (in excess of one proprietor), at that point the IRS impose default is an organization.
Reply to comment

easy robux hack on Friday, May 25, 2018 6:08 AM
if you want easy method to hack roblox then must try my link
Reply to comment

Internet Deals on Thursday, June 07, 2018 4:16 AM
What may you recommend about your publish that you simply made some days ago...
Reply to comment