Vacation Rentals- Corporate Housing- Short-term Rentals - Please call (352) 519-3994
My Blog

New 3/2.5 Townhouse in NW Gainesville

New 3/2.5 Townhouse Added

We are continually adding properties so that we can keep up with the demand in Gainesville, and we have just added a 3/2 townhouse (1 bedroom on the bottom floor and 2 bedrooms upstairs).

Weekly rental, Gainesville, FL, Month-to-month, vacation rental, temporary housing, Walk to UF, Walk to UF Campus, Shands, Vet School, VA Hospital, Southern Comfort Properties, Extended Stay Gainesville, Real Estate Agent, emergency housing, short-term housing, Gainesville, FL, corporate housing, consultant housing, Gainesville hotel, Gainesville motel, Gainesville B&B, Gainesville housing, weekly rentals, monthly rentals, vacation rentals, short-term rentals, extended stay, corporate apartment

Amenities:
Home in Eagle Trace Townhomes
Linens and Towels provided
Fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, microwave, oven, stove, dishes, cups, refrigerator, etc...)
Washer/ Dryer
Community Pool
Community Workout Room/ Gym
Wireless internet

Please call us or e-mail us to make your reservation:
352-519-3994 or gainesvilleshortterm@gmail.com.

9 Comments to New 3/2.5 Townhouse in NW Gainesville:

Comments RSS
online asignment help on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 4:58 AM
The new townhouse in nw gainesville the better adding properties we can keep up with the demand in gainsville. Keep making with this socogainesvillerentals blog for the better bottom floor and bedrooms,keep it up.
Reply to comment

oeieo on Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:37 AM
The great paper tips I ever seen here keep making and great updates always about college paper services. This papersowl ratings website review site has been updating about more college and professional essay concepts always.
Reply to comment

christian louboutin sale on Friday, October 06, 2017 5:43 AM
Primarily of the real females rejected his heels, declaring therefore get no Pandora Charms.
Reply to comment

best essays com on Thursday, April 19, 2018 7:35 AM
It's a perfect place to live. Do you have any other photos? I would like to see them.
Reply to comment

sdf on Friday, May 11, 2018 10:25 AM
styledress and sexy, our bodycon dresses will give you that show stopping figure hugging look for your girls night out. Next day delivery ... all uk orders over £40 ... From mini bodycon dresses to the elegance of a midi and everything in between.
Reply to comment

William on Monday, May 14, 2018 10:06 PM
Thanks for this.
Reply to comment

good websites that write essays for you on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:49 AM
What a great blog you have here! Also the townhouse you have in your post is really good too. The design of it is good, it is also fully furnished. Great house, indeed! I have a little concern about the price of this one, how much will it be? Because this kind of house is the type that is also has an enormous amount. I am quite interested with this one, I just really hope the price is just good with my budget.
Reply to comment

Project on Engineering on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:08 AM
Good Way Of Telling, Good Post To Take Facts Regarding My Presentation Subject Matter, Which I Am Going To Deliver In My College
Reply to comment

newk’s menu on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:49 AM
Wow, great place I am very interested in this place. Is this available yet..?? Please provide details too
Reply to comment