Vacation Rentals- Corporate Housing- Short-term Rentals - Please call (352) 519-3994
My Blog

We did it again!! Superhost Status - AirBNB - 13 quarters in a row!

We have achieved AirBNB Superhost Status for the 13th quarter in a row!  5 star average, no cancellations, super high response rate and more!

We are very proud that our guests have such great experiences at our properties.  Thanks to all of our guests for being so great!

Weekly rental, Gainesville, FL, Month-to-month, vacation rental, temporary housing, Walk to UF, Walk to UF Campus, Shands, Vet School, VA Hospital, Southern Comfort Properties, Extended Stay Gainesville, Real Estate Agent, emergency housing, short-term housing, Gainesville, FL, corporate housing, consultant housing, Gainesville hotel, Gainesville motel, Gainesville B&B, Gainesville housing, weekly rentals, monthly rentals, vacation rentals, short-term rentals, extended stay, corporate apartment, hotel alternative, hotel, motel, gainesville airbnb, gainesville homeaway, gainesville vrbo, gainesville flipkey, gainesville corporatehousingbyowner, gainesville CHBO, gainesville, football, hotel, motel, gainesville hotel, gainesville motel, cade museum, depot park, downtown gainesville, gatornationals, UF football, Gator football, travel nurses, travel nurse, travel medical professional, moving to gainesville, gainesville chamber of commerce, travel nurse housing, travel nurse, medical travel, medical travel, UF, University of Florida, UF Health, Shands Hospital, Hospital, hotel accommodations, hostel, Airbnb, Couchsurfing, OneFineStay, VRBO, Travelmod, vacation rental, vacation rentals, HomeAway. www.tripping.com, Tripping

11 Comments to We did it again!! Superhost Status - AirBNB - 13 quarters in a row!:

Comments RSS
vente réplique montres on Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:03 AM
Il y a de bonnes nouvelles pour vous. Maintenant, il n'est pas nécessaire de dépenser cet argent pour acheter votre montre de rêve. Votre réponse est des répliques de montres. Oui, venez ici, vous pouvez acheter répliques de montres vente réplique montres réplique Rolex montres etc.
Reply to comment

top essay writing on Monday, July 23, 2018 10:58 AM
We did it again and super host status and guests have such great experiences at our properties and more tips. I know about corporate housing and making the techniques for term rentals for more info.
Reply to comment

petterson on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:04 AM
Keep in the excellent function, I read few articles on this website along with I conceive your web blog is incredibly interesting and contains got companies of fantastic info. Dissertation Writing Service
Reply to comment

yahoo com mail on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:27 AM
Thank you for sharing! Glad to find the information.
Reply to comment

godaddy $1 domain < on Monday, August 06, 2018 9:06 AM
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you
Reply to comment

buy assignment UK on Saturday, August 11, 2018 7:30 AM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!
Reply to comment

fausse montre on Monday, August 13, 2018 3:09 AM
Je crois que c'est un cas brillant de style dans un tel climat. Super mélange Je l'aime tellement.
Reply to comment

Rolex réplique on Monday, August 13, 2018 3:09 AM
Ceci est un si bon site Web avec beaucoup de bonnes informations, merci!
Reply to comment

hanryleo on Friday, August 31, 2018 8:48 AM
I saw the different blogs here all are very interesting and informative. I found some useful information in it related to vacation rental corporate housing. I am very impressed by this. Thanks for sharing this. heavy duty gym flooring
Reply to comment

Smith on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:32 AM
Very good post here.There are good points in this post. I am really happy and excited to read this post. Thanks for it and carry on it.To get furniture casters Click here http://furniturecasters.uk/
Reply to comment

buy gym mats in low cast on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:42 AM
After reading your article I have observed the specifications of this game and I would like to play this game again this game is very interesting.
Reply to comment